Chemical Free Cleaning DIY workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
This workshop will be a full day workshop with Sonia from Beautiful Batches & Myleigh from The Cleaning Living Clinic collaborating to introduce you to tox free cleaning products you can make at home.
Join Myleigh & Sonia as they share thier DIY knowledge and how to live a chemical free lifestyle simply and affordably. You experience 4 chemical free DIY household care product demonstrations with Myleigh & Sonia where they will encourage your drive and desire to learn & grow your chemical free lifestyle with a non-judgement attitude.
Discover YOUR chemical free journey can be easy, time efficient, affordable and accessible.
WHAT YOU GET;
- Knowledge on common chemicals found and cleaning products.
- A beautiful lunch, tea, coffee or cold drinks will be provided
- MYlaundry powder – “Make & Take” your own low toxic, quick, simple & affordable soap & borax free laundry powder that works!!! This 1kg batch will last a family of 4 approx. 3 months! Includes all ingredients and recipe
- MYmulti Spray – Receive Myleigh’s recipe and all the ingredients to “Make & Take” your own low toxic, quick, simple & affordable 200ml Multipurpose spray!! Includes all ingredients, recipe and 200ml Amber spray bottle.
- MYtoilet Fizz - Our MYno Poo Loo Fizzy is...easy, quick to make, smells great, can be used straight away... No "setting time", cost effective, only two ingredients & IT WORKS! Includes all ingredients and recipe
- 1kg Kitchen Soap - You will also learn to make a kitchen or dish soap to use at your sink, Sonia has very fond memories of my Grandmother only using soap to do her dishes and they were always literally squeeky clean !!. This soap can be used with a scrubbing brush or in a soap shaker. Take home a kilo of your handmade soap and the mould you make it in, recipe for future reference and list of suppliers .
You must wear closed in shoes, long sleeved shirt and be over 16 years old. You will be handling caustic soda but all safety equipment is provided for you.
*The Clean Living Clinic does not recommend internal consumption of any essential oils. We understand you may have different beliefs on this aspect and we respect YOUR decisions however we ask that you do not recommend internal consumption at our event.
*We ask that you respect our request to not promote the sales of your products at our event!
*The Clean Living Clinic statements/products have not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. The Clean Living Clinic products & information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Access to a full list of T&C's is available on our website http://www.thecleanlivingclinic.com.au/terms-conditions