DIY Beeswax workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn how to reduce your chemical exposure with Australian Bees Wax!!! Myleigh will share how to create candles that are free from toxins and even clean the air in your home. We incorporate the benefits of pure 100% essential oils and how they can make a positive health difference to your life and your families. Practicing non-judgment and making educated decisions on YOUR lifestyle is Myleigh's core belief when it comes to reducing chemical exposure.
The 2 hour DIY Bees wax workshop includes:-
- All ingredients & packaging for MYrecipes
- Knowledge on reducing your chemical exposure
- Steps on how to live a chemical free lifestyle simply and affordably
Make & Take
- Bees Wax Candle— 60ml DIY Bees Wax candle free from parrafins and toxic fragrances using organic ingredients, lead free Australian cotton wicks, , essential oils that will benefit YOUR home and clean your air! Packaged in an amber glass jar. All ingredients, recipes and packaging included.
- Bees Wax Wrap — make your own bees wax wrap and reduce your waste and chemical exposure. Using Hemp material that has no artificial colours or bleaching & natural ingredients.
- MYbody wash - 100ml nourishing Honey body wash created with raw, organic ingredients and packaged in amber glass bottle. All ingredients, recipes and packaging included.
Demonstrated & sample
- MYlip balm— Watch Myleigh and learn how to make your own lip balm!! Hints and tips on adding tint, shimmer, and more. Made using raw, organic ingredients take home the recipe and 15g tube lip balm
*The Clean Living Clinic statements/products have not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. The Clean Living Clinic products & information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Access to a full list of T&C's is available on our website http://www.thecleanlivingclinic.com.au/terms-conditions
- Sold OutDIY Beeswax workshop$69.95$69.950$0