FREE DIY BATH SOAK WORKSHOP
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Myleigh for an online DIY workshop where you will make Mum a wonderful homemade bath soak Mothers day gift using ingredients and items in your pantry.
This workshop is ideal for kids of ALL ages however children under 8 may need a grown ups help!
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED;
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Air tight container/jar (approx. 200g)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Small piece of cardboard
- Ribbon (optional) eg. long enough to fit around your jar)
- Epsom salt or Magnesium flakes
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Bicarb Soda)
- Carrier Oil eg. Olive oil, Macadamia oil, Avocado oil, Almond oil, etc.
- Pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Herbal tea bag (optional) eg. Peppermint, Green Tea, Lavender etc.
- Essential oil (optional) eg. Lavender, Geranium, Grapefruit, Orange
- Wear closed in shoes, apron or play clothes
- Set up all items & ingredients on a clear workspace, bench or table
- Have a grown up for help if needed
*The Clean Living Clinic statements/products have not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. The Clean Living Clinic products & information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Access to a full list of T&C's is available on our website http://www.thecleanlivingclinic.com.au/terms-conditions