Bedtime Bliss Blend Pack
Bedtime Bliss Blend Pack supplies you with everything you need including our Bedtime bliss essential oil blend that contains Lavender, Marjoram, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood and Orange to help with calming nerves, mind, body, lift anxiety and stress, soothe & harmonise emotions, relax and relieve tension and aid with exhaustion.
Bedtime Bliss Blend pack - This DIY kit contains;
- 25ml Bedtime Bliss 100% pure & organic essential oil blend
- labelled 30ml Amber glass spritz bottle
- labelled 10ml Amber glass bottle with roller ball filled with organic Australian Jojoba oil
- recipe and instructions.
- beautifully boxed
Read more on how & why we created the Bedtime Bliss blend and other hints & tips for anxiety and sleep here
Tips, ingredients & Instructions
Ingredients include - Lavender, Marjoram, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood and Orange 100% pure essential oil.
Simply lightly spray this spritz around your room, or on your bed linen, or even the bottom of your feet before sleeping to help calm, relax body & mind, balance emotions and create a feeling of self love, confidence, Joy and peace.
- Always patch test before use.
- *You will need water to create your spray! We suggest Use distilled or demineralized water. Tap water contains minerals that can create deposits that promote bacterial growth. And, when released into the air, these minerals often appear as white dust on your furniture. You may also breathe in some minerals that are dispersed into the air. Distilled or demineralized water has a much lower mineral content compared with tap water. You can purchase either of these in the cleaning isle at the supermarket.
- When screwing spritz onto a glass bottle the skirt must be screwed tight! Screw one more rotation once the wide part of the bottle neck is reached until you see a slight splaying of the bottom of the skirt as you force this last rotation.
*These statements/products have not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
The Clean Living Clinics product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.